1 Cookie Cake Pan (Heart Shaped)
1 box cake mix
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1 cup white chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Icing
- Pour Box Cake mix into a large mixing bowl
- Pour vegetable oil into mixing bowl
- Crack and add both eggs into mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon (no electrical mixer needed)
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips a little at a time to evenly distribute
- Spray the cookie pan with non-stick spray and spread batter evenly into the pan
- Flatten batter into the pan
- Bake for 11-13 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Let Cool for 30-40 minutes
- Take Cream Cheese Icing and put into a piping bag (w/ starburst tip)
- Pipe star peaks around the perimeter of the cookie cake
- Add sprinkles around the perimeter
Make sure icing is super cold and stiff so it will pipe nice peaks.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How Did You Like This Recipe? Tag me on Instagram at @d.nicole_.