These no bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are super easy to make, with very few ingredients. These are perfect for a special occasion, as well as an impressive treat for your Valentine!
1 Container of Strawberries, Washed and Dried 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter Diced at Room Temp 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese (4oz.) Softened Room Temp 1.5 Cups Powdered Sugar 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract Mini Cupcake liners Wax Paper Piping bag #21 Wilton Star tip (optional) Optional Toppings: Walnuts Caramels Chocolate Melting wafers Sweetened Shredded coconut Graham Crackers, crumbled
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and the bottoms of the strawberries if you want them to stand upright. Otherwise only cut the tops off.
- Take the core out of the strawberries.
- Line the strawberries up on a wax paper baking sheet and set aside.
- With a hand mixer, blend the butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the cream cheese, a little at a time to ensure even blending.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Blend in powdered sugar a little bit at a time.
- Once ingredients are smooth, pour mixture into the piping bag.
- Pipe cheesecake filling into the strawberries.
- You're done! You can go on to add your optional toppings as you desire.
- Warm caramel cubes in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Add milk as needed if the melted caramels are too thick to pour
- Drizzle over strawberries
- Warm chocolate wafers in a plastic container for 30 seconds.
- Pour warm chocolate into a piping bag or plastic squeeze bottle.
- Drizzle over strawberries and allow to harden.